STAR BUFFET CAMPBELLTOWN
STAR BUFFET CAMPBELLTOWN
*** CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY (8 MAY) AT STAR BUFFET – BOOK NOW ***
*** WEEKDAYS SENIORS LUNCH SPECIAL NOW ON ***
Carberry Lane, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Buffet Direct Line: (02) 4620 8600
Located inside the Cabra-Vale Campbelltown RSL Club, Star Buffet can offer you great value gourmet buffet, ranging from Australian, Asian and European cuisine, roast duck and BBQ pork plus all your favourite seafood and roasts, not to mention the many tempting desserts in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We are located within a 10 minute walk from Campbelltown Station, on the corner of Carberry Ln and Anzac Ln, within the Cabra-Vale Campbelltown RSL Club.
Ample with disable parking & facilities.
NUMBER OF SEATING:
Around 900 people.
We are open 7 days to ensure that you can enjoy our best quality food, every day of the week.
|Monday – Sunday||11:30 am – 2:30 pm|
|Sunday – Thursday||5:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Friday – Saturday||5:30 pm – 10:00 pm|
Featuring over 100 delicious dishes daily, with a diverse range of international cuisine, seafood and mouth-watering desserts, you will be delighted at the value for money prices that we have on offer.
S P E C I A L P R O M O T I O N ( Not valid on Public Holidays and Special Event Days )
Monday – Friday Lunch : Seniors Lunch Special $11.30
|M O T H E R ‘ S D A Y P R I C I N G ( S U N D A Y, 8 M A Y 2 0 1 6 )|
|Child under 12 : $2.40 x Age|
|1st seating: 11:15am – 1:15pm||2nd seating: 1:30pm – 3:30pm|
|1st seating: 5:15pm – 7:15pm||2nd seating: 7:30pm – 9:30pm|
|* Members / Seniors Discount & Birthday Voucher not valid *|
|Mon – Sat||Sun|
|Child Under 12||$1.10 x Age||$1.90 x Age|
|Mon – Thur||Fri – Sun|
|Child Under 12||$1.60 x Age||$1.90 x Age|
*** Bottomless Soft Drink $2.80 ***
* Kid prices are only available for children under the age of 12, and prices are multiplied by their age.
* Above prices may be adjusted without prior notice, please refer to our branch notices or check with our staff at (02) 4620 8600.
* Special pricing applies to Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Please read the terms and conditions on Menu page regarding our policy towards allergies and special needs.
* Friday, Saturday and Sunday buffet is first-come, first-served. Reservation is not required. Patrons who plan to come in groups of 10 or more are reminded to come earlier for better seat arrangement.
Don’t forget to visit the other great venues in the Campbelltown RSL Club, with heaps of live entertainment, big screens for sporting events and friendly atmosphere. Together we can make your night out both fun and exciting!
Cabra-Vale Campbelltown RSL Club: (02) 4625 1408
Visit the Club’s Website: http://www.campbelltownrsl.com.au for more information.
For club entry requirement, dress regulations and other terms and conditions, please contact the Club for more details.