STAR BUFFET RICHMOND CLUB
STAR BUFFET RICHMOND CLUB
*** Weekdays Seniors Lunch Special $12.80 ***
*** Mondays Star Play Night ***
*** Monday /Tuesday Nights: Kids Eat Free ***
*** Wednesday Member Night Special $19.90 & Kids Eat Half Price ***
Star Buffet Richmond Club
6 East Market Street, Richmond NSW 2753
Buffet Direct Line: (02) 4578 1542
Located inside the Richmond Club, conveniently located 65m from Richmond train station, at the corner of East Market Street & Francis Street at Richmond.
Ample with disable parking & facilities.
NUMBER OF SEATING:
We are open 7 days to ensure that you can enjoy our best quality food, every day of the week.
|Monday – Friday||11:30 am – 2:00 pm|
|Saturday – Sunday||11:30 am – 2:30 pm|
|Sunday – Thursday||5:30 pm – 9:00pm|
|Friday||5:30 pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday||5:30 pm – 10:00 pm|
S P E C I A L P R O M O T I O N ( Not valid on Public Holidays and Special Event Days )
Monday to Friday Lunch: Seniors Lunch Special $12.80
Mondays Star Play Night: Kids Eat Free & Play Free at Arcadia Entertainment (Child under 12 is Free with a paying member/Youngest children in the group)
Monday /Tuesday Nights: Kids Eat Free (Child under 12 is Free with a paying member/Youngest children in the group)
Wednesday Dinner: Member Night Special $19.90 & Kids Eat Half Price (Child under 12 is Half Price with a paying member/Youngest children in the group)
|C H R I S T M A S D A Y L U N C H P R I C I N G ( T U E S D A Y , 2 5 T H D E C 2 0 1 8 )|
|Booking Essential, Book Now!|
|Lunch:||11.30am – 3:30pm|
|Child under 12||$3.80 per age|
|Birthday Voucher, Seniors & Members discount not valid|
Featuring over 100 delicious dishes daily, with a diverse range of international cuisine, seafood and mouth-watering desserts, you will be delighted at the value for the money prices that we have on offer.
|Mon – Fri||Sat||Sun|
|Child Under 12||$1.00 x Age||$1.10 x Age||$1.70 x Age|
|Mon – Thur||Fri – Sun|
|Child Under 12||$1.40 x Age||$1.70 x Age|
*** Bottomless Soft Drink $3.00 ***
* Kid prices are only available for children under the age of 12, and prices are multiplied by their age.
* Above prices may be adjusted without prior notice, please refer to our branch notices or check with our staff at (02) 4578 1542.
* An administration fee applies to card payment.
* Special pricing applies to Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Free Admittance Vouchers / Special Promotions are not valid on Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Please read the terms and conditions on Menu page regarding our policy towards allergies and special needs.
* Friday, Saturday and Sunday buffet is first-come, first-served. Reservation is not required. Patrons who plan to come in groups of 10 or more are reminded to come earlier for better seat arrangement.
Don’t forget to visit the other great venues in the Richmond Club, with heaps of live entertainment, Bingo/Poker facilities and friendly atmosphere. Together we can make your night out both fun and exciting!
Richmond Club: (02) 4578 1144
Visit the Club’s Website: www.richmondclub.com.au for more information.
For Club entry requirement, dress regulations and other terms and conditions, please contact the Club for more details.