STAR BUFFET CANBERRA
*** Amidst the COVID-19 and to comply with the Government’s lock down rule, Star Buffet has temporarily shut down until further notice. ***
Star Buffet Canberra (Burns Club)
8 Kett Street, Kambah ACT 2902
Buffet Direct Line: (02) 6296 3045
Located inside the Burns Club, conveniently located at 8 Kett Street, Kambah ACT. Star Buffet offers you great value gourmet buffet, ranging from Australian, Asian and European cuisine, roast duck and BBQ pork plus all your favourite seafood and roasts, not to mention the many tempting desserts in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
NUMBER OF SEATING:
We are open 7 days to ensure that you can enjoy our best quality food, every day of the week.
|Monday – Friday||11.30 am to 2:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Sunday – Thursday||5:30 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Friday & Saturday||5:30 pm – 10:00 pm|
S P E C I A L P R O M O T I O N
Receive A Sweet Treat for your Birthday
– Eat in only. Must request at time of Entry. Valid for 3 days prior and after birthday.
– Photo ID (Birthday Certificate for Children) must be presented as proof.
– Limited to one free cake per eligible customer.
– Only available at Star Buffet Canberra
– While stock lasts.
Featuring over 80 delicious dishes daily, with a diverse range of international cuisine, seafood and mouth-watering desserts, you will be delighted at the value for money prices that we have on offer.
|L U N C H P R I C I N G|
|Mon – Fri||Sat – Sun|
|Child Under 12||$1.20 x Age||$1.90 x Age|
|D I N N E R P R I C I N G|
|Mon – Thur||Fri – Sun|
|Child Under 12||$1.90 x Age||$2.00 x Age|
*** Bottomless Soft Drink $3.00 ***
* Kid prices are only available for children under the age of 12, and prices are multiplied by their age.
* Above prices may be adjusted without prior notice, please refer to our branch notices or check with our staff at (02) 6296 3045.
* Appropriate identification of seniors card and club membership card must be produced for discount offers. Discount only apply to card holders.
* An administration fee applies to card payment.
* Special pricing applies to Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Free Admittance Vouchers / Special Promotions are not valid on Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Please read the terms and conditions on Menu page regarding our policy towards allergies and special needs.
* Friday, Saturday and Sunday buffet is first-come, first-served. Reservation is not required. Patrons who plan to come in groups of 10 or more are reminded to come earlier for better seat arrangement.
Don’t forget to visit the other great venues in the Burns Club, with heaps of live entertainment, big screens for sporting events and friendly atmosphere. Together we can make your night out both fun and exciting!
Burns Club: (02) 6296 2425
Visit the Club’s website: www.burnsclub.com.au for more information.
For Club entry requirement, dress regulations and other terms and conditions, please contact the Club for more details.