STAR BUFFET PENRITH
STAR BUFFET PENRITH
*** STAR BUFFET WISHES YOU A HAPPY & SAFE 2020 ***
8 Tindale Street, Penrith NSW 2750
Buffet Direct Line: (02) 4728 5277
Located inside the Penrith RSL Club, Star Buffet offers you great value gourmet buffet, ranging from Australian, Asian and European cuisine, roast duck and BBQ pork plus all your favourite seafood and roasts, not to mention the many tempting desserts in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We are located in Tindale Street, inside The Penrith RSL Club.
Ample with disable parking & facilities.
NUMBER OF SEATING:
We are open 7 days to ensure that you can enjoy our best quality food, every day of the week.
|Monday – Friday||11:30 am – 2:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:30 am – 2:30 pm|
|Sunday||12 noon – 3:00 pm|
|Sunday – Thursday||5:30 pm – 9:00pm|
|Friday||5:30 pm – 9:30pm|
|Saturday||5:30 pm – 10:00 pm|
Featuring over 80 delicious dishes daily, with a diverse range of international cuisine, seafood and mouth-watering desserts, you will be delighted at the value for the money prices that we have on offer.
|L U N C H P R I C I N G|
|PENRITH||Mon – Fri||Sat||Sun|
|Club Member & Seniors||$14.60||$16.60||$25.80|
|Child Under 12||$1.20 x Age||$1.30 x Age||$1.60 x Age|
|D I N N E R P R I C I N G|
|Mon – Thur||Fri – Sun|
|Club Member /Seniors||$24.50||$26.80|
|Club Member & Seniors||$23.20||$25.80|
|Child Under 12||$1.90 x Age||$2.00 x Age|
* Kid prices are only available for children under the age of 12, and prices are multiplied by their age.
* Above prices may be adjusted without prior notice, please refer to our branch notices or check with our staff at (02) 4728 5277.
* Appropriate identification of seniors card and club membership card must be produced for discount offers. Discount only apply to card holders.
* An administration fee applies to card payment.
* Special pricing applies to Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Free Admittance Vouchers / Special Promotions are not valid on Special Events Days and Public Holidays.
* Please read the terms and conditions on Menu page regarding our policy towards allergies and special needs.
* Friday, Saturday and Sunday buffet is first-come, first-served. Reservation is not required. Patrons who plan to come in groups of 10 or more are reminded to come earlier for better seat arrangement.
Don’t forget to visit the other great venues in the Penrith RSL Club, with heaps of live entertainment, Bingo/Poker facilities and friendly atmosphere. Together we can make your night out both fun and exciting!
Penrith RSL Club: (02) 4728 5200
Visit the Club’s Website: http://www.penrithrsl.com.au for more information.
For club entry requirement, dress regulations and other terms and conditions, please contact the Club for more details.